Sunday, May 25, 2008

You've got your weekend help and holiday help, but

holiday-weekend help is the worst! Even at the follow-up clinic! The lady in the lab was excellent, as always. BUT the "on-call" Dr. - we'll call him Dr. I. (not my pediatrician and this visit only reinforces why he's NOT), apparently was too busy to answer pages and then lazily walks into clinic after an hour long wait... UGH!

Then the nurse... you know, even at nearly only 2 weeks old there are some people that just make you want to spit formula on them - she's one of those! She's not really done anything to deserve this, but she just..... I don't know, anyway.

My reading was down to 14.7 and Dr. I insisted that we come back tomorrow EVEN THOUGH I HAVE A REGULLARLY SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT with MY pediatrician on Tuesday.

No comments: