Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wireless Reception not so good in womb

Ok - I've got to have a talk with dad. The wireless reception in my room at the new house has got to be better than in this womb. hehehe

It is the night before the "Big Day" everybody is about to go to sleep so we can get up at 4:00 AM and go to Tupelo - I'm glad to see I'll get to keep my regular hours once I get out of here.

Anyway, just thought I'd start posting tonight (I've got a lot of catching up to do - Laura has about 80 posts on her blog)

I hope she's been a good big sister and posted a link to my blog on hers. If not, only me and dad are reading this. (he proof's everything I type - he's a little over-protective don't ya think)

Well - off to bed - which is baby code for time to poke mom some more. yippee!

I'll leave you with my entire photo ablum to date. Not much to look at, but I get upgraded to color tomorrow - no more black and white dots! I told you the reception was bad in here!


No comments: