Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello, nursery....

Mom and Dad would like me to thank all of you for your congratulatory messages and a special thanks to all of those who have visited me in the hospital.

Technically, I'm not "on the clock" until Friday, therefore, I'd like to finish having my "me-time" but mom, dad and Lou - (sidebar: name a kid Laura and call her Lou, why? And who the heck is Ray? Do I have a twin?) insist on "playing". I've been tickled, poked, kissed, patted, bounced and rocked! (The rocking I don't mind so much, does not interfere with the me-time too much.

Honestly, if I could lift the phone I'd call the nursery and have them come get me! I think I'll just close my eyes and find my happy place. I have to grunt every once in a while so they don't poke me to make sure I'm still breathing - good grief, I'm not the first baby these people have had!

Laura, excuse me "Lou" has been very sweet. I like the way she kisses me on my nose and rubs my cheeks.

Tomorrow, I get to go home to Pontotoc - yep, I beat the new house here!

Dad hasn't been too impressed with my playing possum, so there aren't any new pictures to post from today. I may throw him a bone tomorrow - we'll see.

Thanks again for all the well-wishes and I look forward to seeing everyone real soon.

No comments: