Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Don't adjust your monitor....

">

OK - so maybe I over did the emphasis on "color"... Seems I am now a nice shade of yellow.

Who is this Billy Ruben everyone keeps talking about? And what is a jaundice? Apparently I'm a little one cause everyone keeps saying "She's a little jaundice." Is that something like a princess?

The doc said to put me in indirect sunlight to help correct my color. Sounds like a road trip to me since it is SUPPOSED TO RAIN FOR THE NEXT 3 DAYS!!!

I got to visit with Georgia P. today before we left the Women's Center - her mom works with my dad and we have the same birthday!

Then I got to see the big truck I've been hearing for months - I like it! Only problem is I see more of where I've been than where I'm going.

Well it's time to flag mom down again.

No comments: