Saturday, May 17, 2008

NOT GOOD!

OK - Jaundice sucks!

It is absolutely nothing like a princess! For the 3rd day in a row I've had my heel sliced open and "milked" for enough blood to float a battleship.

And now they've put me back in the hospital for phototherapy - I know, it sounds like I'm not making good pictures, but it is not that at all. (see slide show below)

I am laying on a bed with purple light on my backside an yellow on my front. As Michael said - not good colors for a REBEL BABY! The one good thing, I have eye patches on and can't see this tragedy.

On top of that, since I have to be nekkid - except for diaper, it is 100 degrees in the room and mom, dad, and Laura feel like it is the middle of August and someone forgot to pay the electric bill!

Ok- back to therapy.

No comments: