Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm requesting an unlisted number...

Ok, it is not cool to "treat" a newborn who has spent 10 of 14 days on Earth either on top of or under bright lights to a viewing of ET, but that is exactly what mom and big sis Laura did last night. It was bad enough having to have blinders velcroed to my head, but now that the lights are finally out, I'm freaked out that Laura might have some little creature in her closet that's trying to "phone home" or that my finger is going to start glowing!

I guess we'll celebrate my rolling over or gaining better motor control of my neck with a viewing of poltergeist!

On a "brighter" note (got to love the "light" humor)... had my 2-week well-baby check today. As expected, my bili level was up a bit since we are off the light. Still on the frequent flier program - have to go back Thursday. I got to see Georgia P. at the doctors' office today. She uses a different doctor, but they are in the same office. Mom and us girls were going by to meet everyone at dad's work, but it came a FLOOD in Tupelo, and mom had to get us fed, which turned out to be drive-thru at Chick-fil-A.

Well, we'll have another chance to see dad's office Thursday - on our way back from the CLINIC - UGH!!! (we better - I heard dad say that Georgia P. was there today!)

Off to work on motor skills - They say that arms and legs are supposed to be controllable. Mine are, I just don't know who's in control of them.

No comments: