Monday, May 12, 2008

Here we GO!

Finally - Mom and dad should be taking me to the Women's Center right about now.

I can't wait. I finally get some room to stretch out!!! For the past nine months, three weeks, four day and five hours I've been really cramped! Well, not so much at first, but boy these last few weeks have been tight. It got to the point where I didn't even have room to get the hiccups! (Which I often faked - just to mess with mom)

Now I've got to start learning faces to go with the voices I already know.

Big sis Laura will be easy - if she's as in-my-face as she has been here recently. (She reads to me every night - I think I already know the "Clifford the Big Red Dog" series by heart)

Mom, that one's easy too - it's like we've known each other all my life. hehehe

Dad, easy he's the one telling Laura not to poke me, or sit on me, or fuss at me or baby-talk in front of me, or cry "cause everything you do she'll do." (Yeah right, just wait and see - I've got tricks up my sleeve she's never thought about) And if he's not doing that I can tell which one he is cause he snores at night. Mom does to, but I think I was causing part of that... or at least let's hope so.

Then there are Meme, Dede, Grandmaw, Grandaddy and Grannie Dot - It may take me a little to sort this lot out. Don't see them as often as we used to - something about diesel prices and a big truck I hear we own - I do like the sound it makes and the heated seats are nice on cold mornings, but I digress... Maybe once we get moved to Tupelo there won't be so much commuting and we'll have travlin' money.

Then there are the cousins, Morgan and Molly. I can't wait to play with them.

Well, that's all I've got time to post today. Looks like it is going to be a busy day.

1 comment:

Teri Robinson said...

Little Reagan,

We have been waiting for you for a loooong time!! Not just the 9 months... the Robinson boys need another Ole Miss, republican to choose from. he, he (excuse the adult humor.)

I hope you arrive healthy and screaming your head off! Seriously, I have been praying for you and your mom and I hope to be viewing your first born pics very soon.

Love,
Teri