Saturday, May 16, 2009

Let them eat cupcakes!

PARTY TIME!!!!


Today was my actual first-birthday party. Thanks for all the pretty presents and all the attention that was paid to little ole me. :-)

I got lots of cool toys and neat clothes. And I believe we have put a fork in the food allergy at this point - if Cheerios for breakfast and chocolate cupcakes with icing with red #5 and 1% milk didn't send me into orbit, nothing will.

I especially liked showing off my new trick (climbing the stairs.) Mom told me to get out from under her feet in the kitchen the other night and to follow sister into dad's office. I did that and when sister decided to go upstairs to her room, you got it, I was right on her heels. She didn't realize this until she got to the landing to go up the next set of stairs. Boy, was she surprised to see me there! I know, NOT WITHOUT PARENTAL SUPERVISION from now on, but it sure was fun to see the look on mom's face.

Mr. Fix-it is going to upload a slideshow in this post (hopefully before going to bed tonight) so check back later if there aren't the cutest pictures you've ever seen right after this sentence.



TTFN

No comments: